Sharon Cohen - US Tax

How I can Assist US Citizens Living in New Zealand!

June 20, 2020

Are you are a citizen or green card holder of the United States living in New Zealand? You are required to file U.S. taxes with the IRS each year. We can assist with Federal and State Tax Return Preparation, Foreign Bank Accounts Reporting, FATCA Reporting, Consultations.

© 2020