US Citizens Living In New Zealand

Are you are a citizen of the United States living in New Zealand? You are required to file U.S. taxes with the IRS each year. 

We can assist with Federal and State Tax Return Preparation, Foreign Bank Accounts Reporting, FATCA Reporting, Consultations.




Verify the Enrolled Agent status here